International Week at KAMK
The fourth International Week for teaching and non-teaching staff will take place in Kajaani from 20 to 24 February, 2017. Registation for the week is now open. Please complete the online registration form no later than 18 December, 2016.
The week will be structured around the following themes:
- School of Health: Evidence-Based Nursing / Communication
- School of Business: Creating New Businesses
- School of Tourism and Sports: Experiential Activities/Activity Tourism
- School of Information Systems: Virtual Reality
- School of Engineering: Robotics
KAMK Service Departments (Research and Development, Library, International Office, Student Services, HRM, Adult and Continuing Education AIKOPA ) welcome administrative staff from our partner institutions to share their ideas and best practices related to internationalization and digitalization. The programme will consist of a mixture of meetings/presentations and workshops.
Open workshops, 1.5 - 2 hrs in length, will be held in the afternoons each day, for anyone interested in the topics below:
- Education commercialization / education export
- Life-long learning
- Simulation teaching
- R&D at KAMK, R&D exhibition presenting KAMK's projects and main stakeholders
- Planning joint courses in the fields of sports, tourism, business, engineering or information systems (brainstorming session)
- Co-operation with the student union
Please note that Evidence-Based Nursing has a separate programme.
Contact persons regarding international week are Meira Kaikkonen, tel. +358 44 7101 617 or Kirsi Sievers, tel. +358 44 7101 616,
Contact person regarding the Nursing Intensive Course is Jaana Härkönen, tel. +358 44 7101 028, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org