WORKING TIPS FOR LECTURE DIARY WRITING PROCESS
The following questions can be addressed as guidance to Lecture Diary writing:
- Do I have any preconceptions about the course/title? What are they?
- What are my expectations?
- What do I already know about the topic?
- Do I have experiences about the topic? What are my own experiences about the issues?
- What are my aims? What do I want to learn in this course/session/lecture?
- What was central?
- What was new?
- What was important and relevant to me?
- How were the issues connected to your previous studies/knowledge?
- Did the lecture change your previous notions around the issue?
- What remained unclear? Why?
- What did the things I learnt mean to me and will I be able to use them in the future? In what way?
- How could I develop the main ideas further?
- What was the most important notion/thing? Why