Submitting the thesis
- Submit two loose-leaf printed copies of your thesis to the thesis co-ordinator and supervisor on the agreed date
- You must simultaneously submit your written evaluation of your own thesis, a peer assessment of another thesis for which you have acted opponent and the completed author’s/authors’ permission for public use of thesis form to your supervisor.
- Save your thesis on Electronic library Theseus according to instructions (http://www.theseus.fi/en/ohjeet.html).
- When you have completed all parts of the thesis process return the thesis follow-up form to the thesis co-ordinator.
- Have your thesis bound if required for yourself and any partners in co-operation by handing it over to the student union office – KAMO.
- Provide the study secretary with the (Finnish) and English name of your thesis and the name(s) of the author(s) and provide the commissioning party with a bound copy as agreed.
- After assessment and evaluation the thesis co-ordinator will send one loose-leaf printed copy of the thesis and your written authorisation for public use of the thesis to the library for filing. The co-ordinator sends the other loose-leaf printed copy to the KAMO (student union) office for binding. After binding the thesis will be available in the library.
All graduate theses are available for reading in digital form at http://www.theseus.fi/en/