WebCT and Moodle are learning environments for studying and teaching in the Network. They are accessed using an Internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Netscape). The learning environments can be used regardless of where your computer is located, as long as you have an Internet connection.
You need a password and user code to use the learning environments because they are restricted to the university community only. When you register for a course that will require a learning environment you will receive a password and user code. You will receive the required ID when you register for virtual courses.
Moodle learning environment log in:
1. Moodle. Go to http://edu.kamit.fi . Change environment language to English from the top bar. Enter your username and password. Your username and password are the same as you use to access the University Network. Press Login.
2. When you have logged in you will be on the page where you can see all the courses that you are allowed to access, under Kajaanin ammattikorkeakoulu Course Category. By clicking on the category you will access the starter page. This page contains more detailed information on starting the course.
3. Your courses are under Business, Sports and Tourism category. If courses need enrolment key, you will receive the required key from teacher mentioned under course name.
4. If you have questions about your course, take contact to your teacher
If you have any questions concerning the virtual learning environments please contact: helpdesk(at)kajak.fi
- learning environment user codes and passwords
- learning environment user guidance
- learning environment technical support