Practical training contract
- Have the trainee post approved by your practical training coordinator and ask him/her which practical contract must be used
- Once the contract has been signed by the employer, your practical training coordinator and you, please send a contract copy to the international services
- Fill in the electronic application form for international exchange in ASIO
/ starting from 1.1.2018 in SoleMOVE
- Fill in the electronic grant application form available on the student intranet
- The grant can be applied if the duration of your practical training is a minimum of 2 months
- Provided that all documents are in order, 80 % of the grant will be paid before exchange
- If you are able to get KELA aid for your studies at KAMK, please remember to tell KELA about the changes in your circumstances.
- You can find more information about KAMK insurance for students here.
Visas, Residence and Work Permits
- Please see KAMK Foreign Exchange Guide
Erasmus+ and OLS language test
- Online language assessment, OLS, is a mandatory part of Erasmus+ exchange (a test before and after mobility, a voluntary online language course)
- If you are a native speaker, you do not have to take the test
- You will get the test link to your KAMK e-mail
Before you return from practical training
- Ask the employer to fill in the Feedback from Employers form
- Ask your employer to sign your weekly diary
- Ask your employer for a work or practical training certificate or alternatively a traineeship certificate form (the third section in the Erasmus+ traineeship learning agreement form), if it is an Erasmus+ internship.
After the practical training period
- Complete a practical training report according to the instructions of your school
- Enclose your weekly diary with the report as an attachment
- Return all forms related to the practical training period and the employer’s feedback to the teacher coordinating your practical training
Payment of the remaining grant
- The remaining grant will be paid to you after you have completed / returned
- the electronic feedback (link to the feedback will be sent to your KAMK e-mail)
- your exchange report in ASIO/SoleMOVE
- your EU Survey (Erasmus+ only, link to the survey will be sent to your KAMK e-mail)
- your OLS language test (Erasmus+ only, link to the test will be sent to your KAMK e-mail)
- a copy of the traineeship certificate to the international services (Erasmus+ only).