Students who wish to apply for a transfer to Kajaani University of Applied Sciences must have the right to study in a Finnish University of Applied Sciences and they should be progressing in their studies according to their study plan.
A transfer student is a student whose study right is transferred either to different degree programme or different higher education institution.
See Studyinfo to read general instructions: What is transfer application?
Admissions criteria at KAMK:
• You can apply for a transfer, if you have a study right in a degree programme in a Finnish higher education institution
• You have completed studies at least worth of 22 ECTS per semester or 45 ECTS per academic year (excluding accredited studies)
The selection is possible only when
• You meet the transfer admissions criteria
• There are study places in the study group you're applying to
• Your previous studies can be included to the degree at KAMK
• Your remaining study right is enough to complete the degree at KAMK
The applications are submitted on www.studyinfo.fi during the application period (taking place twice a year). More detailed instructions on application and enclosure documents can be found on each study option at Studyinfo.