Applying for Bachelor or Master Degree Programmes Taught in English
Kajaani University of Applies Sciences (KAMK) offers the following programmes leading to a Bachelor's degree taught in English:
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- Bachelor's Degree in Sports and Leisure Management (Bachelor of Sports Studies)
- Bachelor's Degree in Tourism (Bachelor of Hospitality Management)
- Bachelor's Degree in eSports Business (Bachelor of Business Administration) NEW!
Applying to Degree programmes conducted in English at Finnish Universities of Applied Sciences and Universities takes place through a system of joint application http://www.studyinfo.fi
. Prospective students can apply to a maximum of six different degree programmes at UAS using the same application form. When applying, applicants must choose an order of preference for the degree programmes. The order of preference chosen in the application is binding and cannot be altered after the application closes.
KAMK also offers the following programme (part-time) leading to a Master's Degree taught in English:
- Master's Degree in International Business (Master of Business Administration) NEW!
The second application period takes place on 14 – 28 March 2018. The procedure of the second period is otherwise similar to the first period but the entrance exam can only be taken at KAMK.
Note, the application form is the same in the first and in the second application period. In joint application to Finnish higher institutions, you can apply up to 6 study programmes in the first and the second period altogether.